Monday, December 19, 2011

Work Perk

Please enjoy this instrumental Jam of a song from the Spirit of Radio CD which I released this year. I used it to demonstrate the sound the of the Kustom Amp KG210fx - pretty good amp for an entry level solid state model excellent price and cosmetics as well. I feel very honored to have been offered a Job by http://www.modulardisplaypro.com/ what else could be a dream day job for a guy like me? It's been a long time since I was connected to any Music Gear marketing company now I'm back and really excited. I'd probably write more in the next few weeks regarding this new Job and new toys that I've been playing around in the office. My job entails doing these things shown in these videos on a regular basis. Hope you enjoy them as much a I did.









Please feel free to comment

No comments: